- We fetch children from surrounding schools during the day at no extra cost.
- Be punctual. Lessons run strictly in accordance with lesson times as agreed on by client and coach. Please arrive 5 – 10 minutes earlier so that you can start with your lesson on time. The lesson can unfortunately not be extended beyond the specified time.
- On termination of contract, one calendar month’s written notice is required (no verbal cancellation). The contract does not expire automatically at the end of a year.
- Please note that December is fully payable. (Refer to fee structure)
- We charge a holding fee during winter months when you stop during those months. Please refer to Policy regarding winter swimming in our Terms and Conditions.
- The fee is payable whether you attend lessons or not. You are paying for the timeslot that is allocated.
- No credit or reduction in fees will be granted for non-attendance due to illness or for any other reason. Due to the nature of coaching schedules, lessons will only be offered as “make-up” / extra lessons if time slots are available which suit the Swim school as well as the client.
There is no reduction in fees in the event of cancellation due to thunder and lightning. In these cases we do land training. Although it is not compulsory, we will endeavor to do catch-up lessons whenever possible.
|Back||Back to top|